ALL GIFTS MADE TO GRACE INTERNATIONAL ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
Grace International, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization is accredited by National Financial Accountability Organization ECFA, This accreditation is based on the ECFA seven standards of Responsible Stewardship including financial accountability, transparency and ethical fundraising. Our audit information can be made available to our donors upon written request. The work that you are partnering with us, takes a lot of resources monthly and annually.
If you have any question about other ways to give (land, buildings, vehicles, computers and all other items please call (305-231-1117)
- CASH GIFTS - make a single donation as often as you like, or on a recurring monthly basis
- BEQUESTS - remember GRACE INTERNATIONAL, Inc. in your will
- GIFTS OF REAL ESTATE OR PROPERTY - houses, vehicles, boats, etc.
- GIFTS OF APPRECIATED SECURITIES - gold, silver and artwork
- LIFE INSURANCE GIFTS - annuities or gifts payable upon death
- STOCKS OR BONDS
- WORKPLACE MATCHING CONTRIBUTIONS, AND COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGNS
Donate using Paypal:
Grace International, Inc. P.O Box 172508 Hilaeah, Florida 33017
Canadian donations can be made and mailed to:
7 LEVELS OF PARTNER'S RECOGNITION (AWARD)
GOD LOVES JOYFUL GIVERS!